Mule Soft Senior Developer
Location : Sydney,Australia & Hyderabad,India
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have 6 – 10 years of total experience and 3 years of relevant experience in Mulesoft.
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions and working with MuleSoft
- Support integrations across sales eco system.
- Design, build, test and debug, deploy, and manage basic APIs and integrations
- Use MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform to take APIs through the essential steps of the complete lifecycle: design, build, deploy, manage, and govern
- Use Anypoint Studio to build, test and debug basic integrations and API implementations
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance APIs in iterative release cycles
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues