SAP FS RI Consultant, Singapore
We have an Immediate Opening for SAP FS-RI Developer Position at Singapore. Please find below the job description.
Position: SAP FS-RI Developer
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Expert in an end to end FS-RI system configuration and designing
- Master in core FS-RI functionalities configuration and validation such as Set up F&E (Forecast/Prognosis and Estimation) templates and Development Patterns
- Create TCR (Treaty Calculation Rules) templates for NP treaty Assumed to Ceded transfers.
- EPI (Estimated Premium Income) and Estimations Forecasting and Actual posting for premiums.
- UPR (Un-Earned Premium) calculation using F&E or Global Conditions.
- Reinstatement Premium calculation Signed line adjustments LUD limits adjustments NP Premium adjustments and Retro adjustments.
- Periodic configuration changes handling for Entry Codes LOB and COB.
- Other FS-RI concepts such as Endorsement Co-Cedent Participation Treaty Fronting Multi-line/Year Interlocking retro multi treaty periods and multi treaty sections.
- Very good communication skills to interact with users/ customer managers.
Interested candidates, please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.