SAP FS PM Consultant, Singapore
We have an Immediate Opening for SAP FS-PM Developer Position at Singapore. Please find below the job description.
Position: SAP FS-PM Developer
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Role & Responsibilities:
- The Senior Consultant FS-PM will support implementation activities and SAP software enhancements through the development and testing of the FS-PM program.
- 2 (+) years of SAP for Insurance consulting experience with specialization in the FS-PM module and 5 + year of career experience
- Participation in a system implementation and/or upgrade
- Strong product line knowledge and experience in process design, modelling and optimization
- Programming language skills
- Bilingual including strong English language skills
- Experience working with clients and functional resources
- Willingness to travel to client locations
- Ability to be creative, flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment.
- Lead policy management (FS-PM) project tasks and provide subject matter expertise and best practice recommendations.
- Implement the SAP Insurance Solution, focusing on FS-PM integration.
- Perform detailed analysis of business requirements and provide appropriate system solutions.
- Create technical specifications and Provide recommendations for technical strategies, approach, and solutions.
- Develop the plan for content and code re-usability which improves client efficiency during implementation.
- Facilitate complex issue resolution that arises during implementation.
- Provide FS-PM product line knowledge to the development, conversion and interface teams.
- Support data and performance analysis and provide technical solutions in the performance area.
- Confirm performance quality through testing and coordinate with functional team to resolve defects and ensure that test documentation and processes are followed.
Interested candidates, please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.