SAP FS ICM Consultant, Singapore
We have an Immediate Opening for SAP FS- ICM Developer Position at Singapore. Please find below the job description.
Position: SAP FS-ICM Developer
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Well-founded technical knowledge of SAP ICM, preferably with support experience.
- SAP BP / PD-org / SAP FI/CO a prerequisite knowledge.
- Knowledge of the extraction of data from a wide range of SAP and non-SAP sources(ETL/Informatica, SAP PI) combined with a good knowledge of databases.
- Experience in the environment of SAP ICM (especially with the modules for business partners and PD-org).
- Knowledge of SAP-based activities in SAP ICM environment.
- Knowledge of batch processing within SAP systems.
- Knowledge of the post-processing offices within SAP systems.
- Understanding the creation of evaluations within SAP systems.
- Conduct Incident / Problem Management and Service Request Fulfilment.
- Analysis of incidents that are addressed through the 1st level support.
- Analysis of errors of batch processing and interfaces to the connected systems.
- Bug fixes (workarounds) to design and implement.
- Implementation of service requests, for example, Evaluations for business and project.
- Participation in Problem Management.
- Support the corresponding handover from project to service operations before the go-live phase.
- Multiplier function with respect to the SAP ICM / SAP BP / PD Org know-how to the support team.
Interested candidates, please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.