SAP CRM Consultant, Singapore
We have an Immediate Opening for SAP CRM Developer Position at Singapore. Please find below the job description.
Position: SAP CRM Developer
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform the role of a lead CRM consultant on SAP Implementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Provide support to Serole’s existing client base when not working on an implementation project.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the Customer and Serole organization.
- Design and implement Best Practice SAP CRM solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards.
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities within the SAP CRM area n Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors.
- Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed.
- Develop familiarity with clients operations.
- Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client and contributes to these as appropriate.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP CRM Team.
- Identify and communicate commercial opportunities as they arise.
- Experience of CRM Web UI Enhancements and experience with SAP ABAP/4 & ABAP OO programming including BADIs, BAPIS & IDOCs n Experience of LSMW Experience of CRM Middleware (setup and troubleshooting).
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose CRM Production Support issues including debugging skills.
Interested candidates, please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.