No matter what your industry or market segment, Serole can help your business increase its efficiency and scalability through technology improvements. Those improvements can take the form of cost reductions, upgrades, integration, new software tools, systems management, operation monitoring and reporting, and more.
Also, we at Serole remain sensitive to your need to minimize any disruption from infrastructure changes. Our years of experience and team of certified experts have developed methods and procedures for making improvements to your systems as painless as possible.
Serole caters to a broad range of industries, including,
- Energy & Utilities,
- BFSI, and
Our flexible pricing applies to projects of all sizes. We tailor our services and solutions to meet every customer’s budget and growth plans. And we offer multiple delivery models to help keep the project’s costs within budget.
Our Delivery Models
Any Serole project can be delivered from any of our locations, or any combination of them. The decision about where to hold the project is all about the client and the project needs. Occasionally it’s essential to undertake the whole project onsite, co-located with the client. From our viewpoint, this approach holds many advantages. It makes the work we’re doing ultimately transparent and collaborative, but holding the project onsite is not always an option, or even the best solution.
Modes of Delivery Explained
The project team is split across more than one site. That’s it. Nothing more complicated! A distributed team could be in two different offices. Of course, they still face communication challenges and need tools to support their collaboration. We have successfully practiced Distributed Agile for many years, and often in combination with offshore delivery.
Primarily, these are projects delivered from a single offshore centre. Often these engagements start with a thorough face-to-face meeting at the best possible location. Then, with everyone sharing a common understanding of the challenge, the project team members are co-located, most frequently at one of our offices in India.
|Limitations in client-server technology. The client-server application is running on terminal server.
||Implemented SOA* concepts and converted all the existing services to web services.
||Faster response times and greater flexibility. Allows the business to extend their full reach onto the internet.
|Integrating IVR* to the legacy billing systems.
||Implemented SOAP* Web Services to integrate legacy platform to IVR.
||Real-time verification of customer details, and reduction in customer handling time.
|*IVR: Interactive voice response
||*SOA:Service-oriented architecture*SOAP: Simple object access protocol
* E2E — End-to-end.
- We have extensive knowledge across several business domains, solid vendor partnerships and a track record for delivering agile solutions.
- We have trained and certified consultants as part of our product development team.
- Our business partnerships with software giants, like Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, Tibco and Hewlett Packard, ensure quality services and depth of expertise.
- Serole’s proprietary accelerators, templates, frameworks and E2E* visibility solutions guarantee a host of benefits to you. These include, expedited, consistent and high quality deliverables, seamless integration and migrations, and reduced cost of development per integration.
- We have created a powerful testing tool, built on open source frameworks and libraries, to cater to the specialised testing needs of complex integrations built on middleware by webMethods, Tibco and Oracle Fusion.
- Our Knowledge Repository facilitates quicker turnaround in resolving issues and in providing enhanced service levels. This includes an extensive storehouse of Standard Operating Procedures, processes and metrics collection programs for faster execution of development, migration and support tasks.
- Our ISO 9001:2008 certified processes, together with our integrated global delivery model, ensures rapid development, deployment and 24/7 support.
These are some examples of what we, at Serole, have done for our clients:
- Automated Local Number Portability workflow solution to reduce the number porting process from 90 days to 20 days.
- Purchase order management workflow solution to reduce the PO approval process from 20 days to 2 days.
- Material returns, order process workflow to manage all the returns for plants and sites in order to reduce warehouse costs.