Serole engages with clients to understand their unique business requirements. We develop solution based on the client's business requirements. We architect and design models incorporating industry-wide best practices. we help define your requirements, write specifications,design, develop, test and integrate software across multiple platforms — including Internet technologies — enabling your systems to function in new operating environments.
Serole's Application Development Services include:
- Application design, development, and implementation
- Systems integration/consolidation
- Re-engineering, performance tuning and porting services
- Implementation of packages
- Feasibility and requirement analysis for business case
Serole's Technology Expertise
| J2EE || |
- Experience in developing J2SE - e J2SE - the core of Java technology.
- Experience Web Services
- Experience Portlets
- Experience in AJAX frameworks to develop feature rich web applications like GUI ones based on GWT, Zk, Echo2, Dojo, Dwr. Ice faces
- Experience in Spring - EJB/Hibernate
- Experience in JDBC, SQL server (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgeSQL)
- Hibernate - uses Hibernate leading to reduce development costs.
- Swing - Developed Rich desktop Java applications based on Swing
- Applets - Extending web applications with applets allows to implement user interface features which are more typical for desktop applications.
| .Net || |
- NET framework (2.0 and 3.0) and Enterprise Library
- Visual Studio 2005, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- SharePoint Server 2007, BizTalk Server, MSIB, Office, and InfoPath
- Windows SharePoint Services, Human Workflow Services, Directory Services
- Patterns and Practices for Application Architecture and Design
- Workflow Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation
- AJAX, Windows Presentation Foundation
- Windows Server 2003, SQL Server 2005, Exchange Server
| Open Source Technologies || |
- LAMP - Linux,PHP,MySQL,PHP including Zend,Syfony,Cake PHP frameworks
- Liferay SOA Integration Platform, Portal development and support services
- Mule ESB Training
- Service Mix
| Application Servers || |
- Oracle Application Server, WebLogic Application Server, WebSphere Application Server, JBoss Application Server,
| Methodologies || |
- Rapid Application Development
- Structured Analysis, Design and Development
- Agile Development
The Serole's Advantage
- Optimal onshore/offshore balance helps reduce IT costs for new deployments and to maintain existing functionality.
- Our proven processes, tools and methodologies help reduce backlogs in business demands and improve responsiveness to changing business needs and technologies.
- Our best in class quality and certifications ensure increased speed of development without compromising on quality and security.
- Our innovative methods helps improve efficiency of application performance, and also results in increased customer experience.
| Challenge || || Serole Approach || || Business Benefits || |
Migration Legacy UFA/GFA Number Management systems.
| || |
Implemented scalable solution and migrated all the customers on to the new solution.
| || |
24/7 Access to application and complete audit trial for all the activations.
Mobile Number Portability Gateway.
| || |
Designed and developed a Mobile Number Portability gateway using Agile Methodology.
| || |
Reduction in number porting issues.
Service Provider Integration.
| || |
Implemented SOAP Web Services to integrate legacy platform to IVR.
| || |
Real time verification customer details, reduction in customer handling time.